Welcome to Omnivore
Omnivore is a complete, open source read-it-later solution for people who love to read.
We built Omnivore because we love reading and we want it to be more fun.
Save interesting articles, newsletter subscriptions, and documents and read them later — focused and distraction free. Add notes and highlights. Organize your reading list the way you want and sync it across all your devices.
- Highlighting, notes, search, and sharing
- Full keyboard navigation
- Automatically saves your place in long articles
- Add newsletter articles via email (with Substack support!)
- PDF support
- Web app written in Node.js and TypeScript
- Native iOS app
- Progressive web app for Android users
- Browser extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge
- Labels (aka tagging)
- Offline support
- Text to speech (iOS only)
- Logseq support via our Logseq Plugin
- Obsidian support via our Obsidian Plugin
Every single part is fully open source! Fork it, extend it, or deploy it to your own server.
We also have a free hosted version of Omnivore at omnivore.app -- try it now!
Join us on Discord! 💬
We're building our community on Discord. Join us!
Read more about Omnivore on our blog. Go to the Omnivore blog.
Help Grow Omnivore
Omnivore is a free and open-source project that relies on help from our community to grow. Below are a few simple things you can do to help us build a better Omnivore.
If you would like to financially assist Omnivore please contribute on Open Collective.
- Leave us a review in the AppStore or browser extension store
- Tweet about Omnivore
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Mastodon
- Join us on Discord
- Star on GitHub
- Star our Logseq Plugin Repo: this helps our ranking in Logseq's marketplace
- Star our Obsidian Plugin Repo: this helps our ranking in Obsidian's community plugins