Organizing with Labels
By default, the Library inbox displays all links you have saved. To manage your list and keep your reading organized, Omnivore provides the following actions:
- Tap the Menu icon next to the link you wish to archive (on the mobile app, long press the link to open the menu, or swipe from the right).
- Select Archive.
- The link will disappear from the default Library view, but will show up if you select the Archived filter (see Filters below).
- Tap the Menu icon next to any link and select Set Labels.
- Select an existing label from the list or tap Edit Labels to create a new one.
- The label will appear next to the link in your Library. Tap it to view all links with the same label.
Note: Omnivore will automatically assign some labels, such as “Newsletters.”
Omnivore uses allows full-text search of your entire library. To search through all your saved links, enter a keyword or phrase in the search bar.
You can combine keywords with labels and filters to focus your search even further using advanced search.